Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Basics : )

49 days & counting. : )
So the purpose of my blog is to make it easier for family & friends to find out what my little family is up to these days, because it would be impossible to talk to all of you everyday. :(
Esp since before we know it we will be moving away from all of you.

So here's the basics:
My names Miranda & i am a marine wife & a stay @ home mommy to the most beautiful little girl i have ever seen. : )
I've been married to my best friend Matthew (I call him Matty) for just over a year now. : ) & while it's been tough since he's been gone for training all but 4 months it's still been amazing.
And together we made a gorgeous daughter Makenna (who i call Kenna for short) & she is 7 weeks old todayy. it's crazy how much time has flown by since i've had her.

In 49 days Matty will be graduating from his military police training & getting stationed somewhere so we can finally all be together. & while i can't wait to have my family all together & have my own space again, i'm scared to death of moving someplace with no friends & no family. Esp since i just hate making new friends. : (

So needless to say this is the first of many blogs. I'm going to try & write in it everyday, but it all depends on the little one & how much sleep she lets me get.
i'm just gonna keep yall updated on what we do day to day & how much i will miss everyone.

So here it goes...
These days i don't do much of anything esp since i pretty much just live out of a bedroom until we move. But Kenna & i got up and got ready took her to her sitter's Mrs. Wilsons' : ) & i went to the gym. Still trying to work off this baby weight. Which brings me to this; I was always very comfortable with my body for the most part. I just felt comfortable in all my clothes, now i feel like i'm one of those girls that when you look at your not sure if they just had a baby or if there pregnant again. While my husband assures me that i'm just crazy i see it. & it's true you are your own worst critic. & it really bothers me seeing those damn girls who just bounce back after baby. LIke they don't do a damn thing to even get there. i just don't get it, i took care of my body during pregnancy, i ate good for the most part & i did a ton of walking; i was on my feet for 8 hrs. a day & work & then did mall walking on my day offs, so why didn't i get to be one of those girls. Karma sure bit me in the ass on this one. Esp since before baby i was 118 & now i'm 136 & that's after i lost 9 pounds going to the gym for 2 weeks almost. But i'm trying to just work it off because i am just not a dieter. i love food too much. : )
After the gym, i got my Avon order from Donna (aka Mrs. Wilson), and i ordered this pan call the "stuff me pan" anyways its for making stuffed peppers & things like that. & i just can't wait to move & start cooking & all that suff again. Esp since the hubby loves stuffed peppers. : )
After that we came home did some laundry; i can't believe how much laundry i do these days for only 2 people, esp since i def don't put myself together because i really don't have anyone to look cute for. but it is crazy i probably do 4 to 5 loads a week. The worst part is i never put my laundry away. I pick up Makennas room like everyday, i make sure her clothes are all put away & there's nothing out of place. My room not so much. All my clothes i wear are stacked high in 2 laundry baskets, all my drawers on my dresser are open in search for something i might feel kinda cute in. & just mail & papers everywhere. So i guess my task for this weekend is to make some sense out of it. But i could get lost in here too.
After dinner gave Makenna her bath (she loves bath time it's so stinkin' cute) & talked to the hubby on the phone. It was okay but i woulda much rather skype'd with him. Stupid internet.
Well that's all for tonight i guess.
I should get some sleep since sleeping beauty has been out for a good half hour now.
 so until next time....
xoxoxo-M

No comments:

Post a Comment