Saturday, November 19, 2011

OoO How the leaves are turning!!!

Well it sure has been quite sometime since i wrote in my blog. My bad. i'd like to say i have been busy but i haven't really.
So Lets start with how life is??
Well it's changing alot these days it's crazy how one day everything can seem to change. So as i've said i've been working out to lose the last bit of baby weight well this last bit is turning into a lot of bit. : ( i just dont know what to do to get it off. & to make it worse the hubby got told were going to Camp Lejeune. And while i'm 100% happy with where we are going i'm not 100% happy about it being warmer & on a beach & still not fitting into my clothes. So now more then ever do i need to lose this weight. But i'm losing my ambition with going to the gym. Like i take Miss Makenna to Donna's so i can go to the gym & then just decide i no longer want to go to the gym & stay there & watch tv. It also doesn't help that when the husband came home i managed to skip out on the gym...alot. i mean my weigh in before my bday was 133 & then i took practically the week off for my bday & then the next week Matty came home so i took the week off again. So my weigh in this past week was 136 eek. not good. i wanna be down to @ least 125 by Makennas 3 month mark. don't see it happening too much. But i'm not giving up. i just have to remember that this body made an adorable healthy baby who i couldn't imagine my life without. : )
but i need to lose weight my weigh in monday will probably suck to, matty keeps telling me to just not worry about it & he will help me when we live together but i dont wanna move not fitting into my clothes. : (
so cross your fingers & wish me luck that i can start knocking down the numbers on the scare. : (
Next topic, as i said Matty is being stationed at Camp Lejeune, we got the news monday
& ever since i've been trying to make plans for r moving truck & finding an apartment...kind of hard to do though without actual orders yet to explain everything. So now i have to sit & wait until these orders come to go any further with the the move. All though i did email a lady/man about a 2 bdrm duplex today that im pretty in love with. So fingers crossed they haven't already rented & that there willing to work with us for it. : )
but as we look at all these places its getting hard for us to find a place because these days everyone wants to check your credit score & well neither of us have the best credit score. so it makes me very nervous that i will never find a place to live. This is like my worst fear because all i want is to have my family together already. it suckks.
plus i hate how everywhere wants a pet deposit along with a monthly pet fee, like hello the pet deposit should be refundable if were paying you a monthly fee too, but nope. lame.
So i had a list of todays to do this weekend & seeing as how it's saturday night & i didn't get one of the things accomplished on it, well it's not looking to good, esp since im going to my dads for dinner tomorrow. yikes. All i wanna do these days is spend time with my baby doll. i am having this awful feeling that im leaving her too much to go to the gym, that im gonna miss something big in her life while im gone. idk. Matt tells me im crazy so these past couple of days i have been obsessed with spending as much time as i can with her. Hence why i think that ive lost my ambition @ the gym & why ive not accomplished anything on my weekend to do. But what can you do....i guess that i hope this phase im going through just passes. && quickly by that because pretty soon im gonna have to start packing & getting everything ready to move on to our next journey.
Well thats all i got for tonight. i will try to get u updated. : )

xoxoxo-M

No comments:

Post a Comment