Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Cutie Patooties.

Apparently this everyday blogging commitment isn't quite for me yet. : ( seeing as how i haven't written a blog in 4 dayys. eek.
So we will just write it off as i took a long weekend off from blogging. : )

Anyways here's the math for today...
42 dayss till the husband graduates from his training. ; )
9 days till the husband comes up to visit for the weekend (Miss Makenna & i are super duper excited.)
2 days till my birthday : )

Let's start with i'm looking forward to my birthday kind of, but idk not as much as i have every other year. & Well there's a few reason why i believe....
1. & most obvious i believe is that hte husband won't be here to celebrate.
2. since i quit my job to be a stay @ home mommy, i think like 2 people actually make it a point to talk to me. it's ridiculous i would have bent over backwards to help any of them out & now they can't even send a simple text or phone call or even write on my facebook wall to say hey how's everything going. it's quite ridiculous.
3. i'm not use to a birthday as a mom. i know it sounds weird because you wouldn't think one has to do with the other but it does. i can't make plans to go out with friends, well i could but im not ready to leave my baby with a baby sitter for a night of partying....and to be honest i dont know if i ever will be.
So yea i'm not 100% sure if it will be quite the "happy" birthday i'm use to.
i do have plans though, Donna is going with me out to lunch @ olive garden, gonna run some errands to so i can accomplish things. Plus were going to babies'r'us & well you can ask the hubby it truely is my favorite store since having Makenna.

How about some halloween talk.
Let's see yesterday i had my doctor's appointment in which i finally got some baby stoppers. : ) & my flu shot again. it's weird because when i got the flu shot back in January when i was pregnant with my little peanut, i swore up & down that i would never get the shot again. (it gave me a little head cold, so i didn't understand how something that was suppose to prevent you from getting sick got me sick. & IT SUCKED)
Then i opted for some relaxation with babydoll before i eventful night of trick or treat visiting. : )
so aside from taking a long weekend from blogging i took a long weekend from the gym too. Which idk was a bad move on my part i think because it def isn't helping me lose this baby weight. Although at the doctors i didn't find out that i have lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks. & while i am very proud of the 10 pounds off my body i wish it was more. But i'm not 15 pounds from my goal after-baby weight. : )
But anyways back to Halloween; Makenna was a black kitty cat & boy was she a cutie pie. : )
& now you don't have to take my word for how cute she was you can see for yourself.

On to today, Miss Makenna & i got up, got ready & i took her to Ms Donnas so i could go to the gym. ( i needed to go bad & i still don't feel i did a good workout today.) Actually Makenna & i seem to have a system working the last 2 days, it's been quite nice i must say. So i probably just jynxed myself but here it is. She gets up @ about 8 for a bottle & then goes back down. : ) After she falls back asleep i get up & get in the shower, get ready & wash her bottles. Then at about 930 i wake her cute little but up & get her ready for the day. : )
After the gym we ordered some pizza at Ms Donnas & watched a little tv.
We left her house & went to the outlet mall to start our lovely christmas shopping.
Since we dont know when we will be moving or if we will even be here for christmas i gotta get this shopping down early. The hubby & i decided that were pretty much just gonna do gift cards to make it easy, because it just me getting them all & i have the baby to tote around too. But were gonna try & accomplish most if not all when he comes home in 9 days. i can't wait. :) : ) :) :)
Well i think that's all i have for today....i'm leaving a ton out but hopefully i will remember to blog everynight so i wont leave anything out in the future. : )

till next time...
xoxoxo-M

No comments:

Post a Comment